The Practical Guide to Patchwork: New Basics for the Modern Quiltmaker
NBN requires 12 books for Free Freight Mix and Match
To see all NBN Books go to https://wholesalecraftbookseasy.com/collections/nbn-publisher
Quilting Basics with Modern Flair
- 12 quilt projects for beginners, confident beginners, and intermediates
- Explore different options for each project-make it with just two colors or scrappy, make it vintage or mod, make it soft or playful.
- Alternate colorways included with each project show you how swapping out fabrics can change the look of the same block.
- Learn how to cut, piece, appliqué, machine quilt, bind, and finish.
- Pick up helpful tips and tricks to stay organized and master the methods.
Try a fresh, relaxed approach to making quilts with this new "go-to" book. The bright aesthetic and clear, simple instructions guide beginners and intermediates alike through the entire process of creating fun and useful quilts that they'll be proud to call their own.