Take a Bandana (T)
Minimum order 3 Mix and Match
Transform the beloved bandana into 16 beautiful projects. Whether it’s the classic red or a trendier color such as purple or black, bandanas make a statement as a wardrobe accent, costume accessory, or even an adorable “neck tie” for Fido. Well, now you can take this iconic cloth beyond the typical application with Take a Bandana, a do-it-yourself book that features 16 beautiful surprise projects for your home and garden.
The projects fall into four main sections:
- Outside entertaining: flag, bunting, picnic cloth, wreath
- In the workroom: pincushions, knitting bag, knitting-needle purse, sewing-needle book
- In the bedroom: padded coat hangers, pajama case, quilt, shoe bags
- Out and about: credit-card wallet, shopping basket tidy, camera strap, notebook covers
- PLUS there are 270 color photographs throughout as well as clear step-by-step instructions to complete all 16 projects in no time
No sewing experience required—not a stitch! This attractive new title in the Take a... series presents 16 original, easy-to-make projects that “upcycle” the timeless bandana into striking and practical makes. The bright colors and patterns, along with the imaginative projects, net fun and functional items you’ll love.