Kaffe Fassett's Brilliant Little Patchworks (T)
Minimum order 3 mix and match
A new series from world-renowned textile artist Kaffe Fassett. Kaffe Fassett's Brilliant Little Patchworks: 20 stitched and patched projects using Kaffe Fassett fabrics is the first book in a new series featuring:
- Easy patchwork projects to quilt and stitch.
- The celebrated, bold and colorful Kaffe Fassett for Rowan fabrics.
- Over 200 gorgeous, vivid photographs throughout.
19 fun, quick-to-stitch accessory projects. These little quilting gems are easy to make and stitch up fast (unlike full-size quilts). They can be fashioned over a weekend or a few cozy afternoons. Each simple project is infused with all of the color and pizazz of Kaffe’s larger works, mixing and matching bold colors and patterns with ease in projects like these and more:
- Leafy Apron
- Hexagon Bolster
- Summer Flowers Tablecloth
- Brassica Table Runner
- Flower Power Kimono
- Big Blooms Miniquilt
- Checkerboard Tote Bag
- Fiesta Floor Cushion, and more
Inexpensive and accessible projects for quilters of all abilities. 20 simply perfect projects for all who love Kaffe Fassett fabrics, but were uncertain about investing the time and money needed for a full-size quilt project. This book is essential for beginners and a welcome addition for accomplished quilters and includes:
- 20 colorful and helpful illustrations
- Practical materials list
- Step-by-step sewing instructions with useful tips
- Patchwork patterns
- Color guidance, and
- Tips for cutting-out.