Galmour Tees (T)
Minimum order 3 Mix and match
Learn to turn your tees into super-stylish tops. High-fashion t-shirts are all the rage and it's no wonder why – they're gorgeous, they mix and match with endless pants and skirts, and they can't be beat for comfort. What you may not know yet is that these great tees are also super easy to make! Just a few cuts and quick-to-stitch seams can turn a plain t-shirt into a runway-worthy garment.
In Glamour Tees, author and fashion designer Linda Zemba Burhance details 15 clever, hip, and easy-to-make t-shirt projects. With each design she begins with a basic t-shirt and then radically transforms it with fabrics and trims. Throughout the book, Linda offers step-by-step instruction for every design, from the simplest tee to the most elaborate. With her advice, you'll learn to:
- Add fun fringe
- Go wild with cute buttons
- Work with delicate, elegant lace and crocheted embellishments
- Apply fantastic edge treatments to necklines and hems
- Introduce dramatic accent fabrics
- Layer for fabulous effect
- Create perfect cutouts
- Sew popular peek-a-boo looks
- Make cool wrapped and overlapped tees
- Combine two basic t-shirts into a single fab one
- and more!
- 80 pages