Penguin Random House Requires an order over $100 Mixed and Matched
Learning crochet has never been easier!
You’ve seen gorgeous crochet items online and in boutique shops, and you’d love to learn to create them yourself. Now’s your chance! Packed with hundreds of inspirational color photos and easy-to-follow instructions, this fun guide teaches
you how to hook your way to a wonderful new skill. In it, you get:
• Expert advice on choosing your hook, yarn, and other helpful tools.
• Stitch-by-stitch lessons for dozens of pretty and practical stitches.
• Illustrated instructions for shaping your work with increases and decreases.
• Guidance on reading crochet patterns and decoding crochet charts.
• Troubleshooting tips for avoiding common crochet mistakes.
• Over 15 stylish projects and patterns that build on what you’ve learned.