Embroider Your Life
Penguin Random House Requires an order over $100 your cost Mixed and Matched
Embellish your world with 150 motifs designed by 20 of today’s most popular embroidery artists of Instagram and Etsy!
Perfect for beginners, Embroider Your Life is a beautiful, inspirational, step-by-step visual guide for all things embroidery. You’ll learn the simplest embroidery stitches and techniques, and see the creative ways embellishments can be used to personalize your head-to-toe wearables, accessories, and home goods!
Here’s what you’ll find in Embroider Your Life:
· 150 stylish and modern motifs for people, numbers and words, animals and plants, geometric patterns, frames and wreaths, and much more
· 4 detailed, step-by-step projects for stitching on paper, shadow work, sashiko, and stitching a house from a photo
· Beautiful color photography and detailed illustrations to inspire your creativity and spark your imagination
· Guidance on choosing tools and materials including hoops, thread types, and fabrics
· Instructions for transferring motifs to materials, performing basic stitches, mounting fabric on a stretcher, fabric appliqué, and more