In the Company of Fiber Artists
Poff requires an order of 3 per book
So you learned how to weave on a rigid heddle loom. Now what?
How about inspiration to add an extra dimension to your weaving?
For beginner through advanced level weavers of the rigid heddle loom: Elevate your results! Are you looking for a way to find personal expression, new pathways, or simply encouragement to move forward? This groundbreaking book presents interviews to inspire you with 8 nationally and internationally known fiber artists (experts in fiber sculpture, continuous strand weaving, surface design, knitting, hand dyeing, crochet, floor loom weaving, and eco-fashion).
Plus! 16 original patterns with exercises, tips, and unique methods incorporate:
· Weaving in the Saori style
· Continuous Strand Weaving
· Surface Embellishment
· Upcycling and Giving Back to Your Community
· Working with Hand-Dyed and Hand-spun Yarns
· Detailed Sewing Advice for Woven Fabric
· How to Find Ideas, Express Yourself, and Keep Weaving
· And So Much More!